Saturday, January 30, 2010

Lotusdog’s Google Wave Meeting Agenda Template Tutorial

Sorry for publishing this to the wrong blog at first!

So I have completed my first Google Wave tutorial, based off of my Meeting Agenda Template that can be found on Google Wave. I will also be uploading today a “Tid Bits” video that will show a couple helpful tips that you want to keep in mind when using Google Wave, like folder organization, the public search feature and the HTML gadget.

You can find all my videos on my YouTube Channel or by visiting my “How I Use Google Wave” wave.

If you live in Indiana don’t forget to check out www.smallerindiana.com ‘s  Google Wavers group, I will be hosting our 2nd online wave group meeting this evening for all those interested in discussing Google Wave and anything else Google. The beginning of the meeting will focus on Wave following with 2 break out sessions, one for Google Developers and  another for Google Enthusiasts. you can request an invitation to the group’s non-public wave via wave here or you can request an invite via Google Forms here If you can’t make the meeting please feel free to drop by the Wave or ping me and leave any questions!

Hope you enjoy the show and feel free to let me know of any other tutorials regarding Wave that you would be interested in learning more about.

Share this post :

No comments: