Sunday, January 31, 2010

Google Wave Tid Bits #1 Video

After Editing my Google Wave Agenda Template Tutorial due to the length of the video I was required to take out the little Tid bits or Wave Tips from the original tutorial. I have now been able to edit these Tid Bits into one video for easy viewing.

This short video goes briefly into the importance of managing your inbox folders, using the public search, and inserting an HTML gadget.

As always thanks for your time and please feel free to let me know if you would like a video tutorial to fit your circumstances or if you just have questions don’t hesitate to ask. And for those of you in Indiana feel free to drop by the SmallerIndiana Google Technology Users Group

Share this post :

1 comment:

Dan M said...

Great video! Love the public search stuff in particular, that's something I had no idea you could do.