Thursday, April 30, 2009

Are you interested in a job as a solar installer?

The above is in reference to an article in Treehugger online magazine. I am quite aware of the economic situations of many of my fellow Hoosiers with experience in the construction field. Also quite frankly I like Solar Panels and Solar Technology. Just seems pretty weird we are so willing to drill for oil and search for oil, but we have a hard time accepting that we need to use the Solar energy that is abundant all around us.

With that said follow this link to read more on this article from www.Treehuger.com:

A Day in the Life of a Solar Installer (Updated)

by Kristin Underwood, Sacramento, CA

“So I originally wrote about my job as a solar installer almost two years ago. Since that time, I have worked on many jobs in many cities, including international sites, and I have received many emails from readers wondering how they can get a green job in the solar field. I've also read over that old article and realized that I was a baby when I wrote it and that my impressions of the field have changed. Here is an update to the article with tips on how to get a job, what to look out for and how things have changed over the years. Plus I answer commonly asked questions from the emails that I received.”

 

Share this post :

No comments: